NEW Completely Annotated Rules x2

Komplette kommentierte Regeln in englisch

Themen Autor
obervet03
VIP
VIP

NEW Completely Annotated Rules x2

Beitrag von obervet03 »

Here they are, the new versions of the Completely Annotated Rules!

Wait, what? Versions plural?

Yep. Now that we have a Winter Edition that really can't be played with the Standard Edition (at least not without drawing out of a bag and creating a patchwork landscape), there is a separate document for each one. We are pretty much completely up to date now, with all of the most recent expansions included. And, thanks to kettlefish, we have a bunch of clarifications for those questions that had been left over from the last version of the CAR. As before, both documents have links and bookmarks so you can go from the Table of Contents straight to the chapter of your interest.

Okay, enough chatter.

Here is the link:

maik63de
Administrator
Administrator
Re: NEW Completely Annotated Rules x2

Beitrag von maik63de »

Hi Marion,

hab mir gerade die Carcassonne: Winter CAR (W-CAR) v. 1.0. angeschaut, Der Kartenfehler vom Gingerbread man ist auch nur zum Teil berücksichtigt worden.
Bei der Kartenaufzählung wurde es korrigiert, beim Beispiel nicht.
Gruß Maik
Carcassonne-Forum
Etwas Gescheiteres kann einer doch nicht treiben in dieser schönen Welt, als zu spielen.
Henrik Ibsen (1828 - 1906), norwegischer Dramatiker

kettlefish
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von kettlefish »

Hi Maik,

Obervet03 hat die "Original Regeln" von HiG verwendet. Da sind natürlich die Fehler drin.
Ich vergaß gestern Obervet03 Deine Version der Regel mitzuteilen.
Bitte vergiß nicht, er kann wirklich kein Deutsch und ob er alles per Google-Translator hier für sich übersetzt, was wir hier so uns erzählen, weiß ich nicht.
Ferner war er ja gestern schon fast fertig. Viele haben ja tatsächlich die "Original Regeln" von HiG.

kettlefish
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von kettlefish »

Hi Obervet03,

thanks for the CAR 6.2 and for the W-CAR 1.0. :ymapplause:

Hopefully that HiG will publish more of the Winter-Edition in the next Winter 2013/2014.

I think I would miss the rainbow colouring documents in the next time...

Greetings
kettlefish

And for the Rest:
Obervet03 had no cotact in the last time to the people who helped with the front page for the CAR 6.2. A new front page is coming in the CAR 6.3.

bonsom
Carcassonne-Gott 03
Carcassonne-Gott 03

Beitrag von bonsom »

Also, die neuen Completely Annotated Rules (CAR 6.2 und W-CAR 1.0) sind echt spitze.
Was da an Arbeit drin steckt, alle Achtung :ymapplause:.
Muss jetzt endlich mein Englisch aufbessern, um alles korrekt verfolgen zu können.
Leute hören nicht auf zu spielen, weil sie alt werden,
sie werden alt, weil sie aufhören zu spielen! Oliver Wendell Holmes

kettlefish
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von kettlefish »

Seit dem ich den Obervet03 mithelfe beim Übersetzen, Korrektur-Lesen etc. wird mein Englisch auch besser. Aber die Grammatik - keine Chance.

kettlefish
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von kettlefish »

kettlefish hat geschrieben:Hi Obervet03,
...I think I would miss the rainbow colouring documents in the next time...
Here is an example of the rainbow colouring document:
Auszug aus einer unserer Arbeiten
Zuletzt geändert von maik63de am Di 5. Feb 2013, 20:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

bonsom
Carcassonne-Gott 03
Carcassonne-Gott 03

Beitrag von bonsom »

Mir ist aufgefallen das in CAR ver 6.2 bei einer Frage die Antwort zu fehlen scheint:
  • 194 - Question: If a player has an abbey left, draws the very last tile, and plays it to an feature
    where he or she has a builder, the abbey may be played on the second part of the double-turn (i.e.
    before the final round of abbey placement).
In ver 6.1 stand:
  • 193 - Question: If I have an abbey left and I pick the very last tile up and play it to an feature
    where I have a builder, then is the game over because the last tile (apart from abbeys) has been
    played? Or am I allowed to play my abbey on my extra turn from the builder? Answer: The abbey
    may still be played. The builder-turn is not an extra turn, but a part of the regular turn (the doubleturn).
Oder liegts an 'meinem' Englisch? :-?

bonsom
Carcassonne-Gott 03
Carcassonne-Gott 03

Beitrag von bonsom »

@kettlefish/19:09 (rainbow colouring document):
Muss das denn sein mit den 7 points? Das war nur ein B e i s p i e l !

kettlefish
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von kettlefish »

Die Hexe ist doch Schuld an den 7 Punkten.
Doch dieser Part ist halt besonders schön bunt geworden.
Alle anderen Stellen hatten nicht so viele Farben aufzuweisen.

kettlefish
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von kettlefish »

bonsom hat geschrieben:Mir ist aufgefallen das in CAR ver 6.2 bei einer Frage die Antwort zu fehlen scheint:
  • 194 - Question: If a player has an abbey left, draws the very last tile, and plays it to an feature
    where he or she has a builder, the abbey may be played on the second part of the double-turn (i.e.
In ver 6.1 stand:
  • 193 - Question: If I have an abbey left and I pick the very last tile up and play it to an feature
    where I have a builder, then is the game over because the last tile (apart from abbeys) has been
    played? Or am I allowed to play my abbey on my extra turn from the builder? Answer: The abbey
    may still be played. The builder-turn is not an extra turn, but a part of the regular turn (the doubleturn).
CAR 6.2 - Page 66 - Footnote 194:

The word "Question:" is here to much.
Obervet03 changed the question/answer (Frage/Antwort) to an affirmative clause (Aussagesatz).

Themen Autor
obervet03
VIP
VIP

Beitrag von obervet03 »

bonsom hat geschrieben:Mir ist aufgefallen das in CAR ver 6.2 bei einer Frage die Antwort zu fehlen scheint:
In ver 6.1 stand:
As kettlefish said, I changed the question-and-answer to just a statement to make it shorter. However, apparently I forgot to delete the word "Question". So really, you should treat the whole thing as the answer, and I'll delete the word "question" in the next version.

kettlefish
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von kettlefish »

Hi Obervet03,

I wrote an email to Scott, and I told him that CarcassonneCentral is to much ghostly.
And also I told him that here in this Carcassonne-Forum the people are working with the proof reading.

I am happy that my German friends here are helping with this work.

Greetings
kettlefish

Themen Autor
obervet03
VIP
VIP

Beitrag von obervet03 »

maik63de hat geschrieben:Hi Marion,

hab mir gerade die Carcassonne: Winter CAR (W-CAR) v. 1.0. angeschaut, Der Kartenfehler vom Gingerbread man ist auch nur zum Teil berücksichtigt worden.
Bei der Kartenaufzählung wurde es korrigiert, beim Beispiel nicht.
In the next version of the Winter CAR, I will add a note that the tile placed in Example 1 is actually not included in the Gingerbread Man expansion.

kettlefish
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von kettlefish »

Wenn Ihr was findet, dann könnt Ihr das auch ruhig auf Deutsch sagen, wenn Euch die Englische Sprache zu kompliziert ist.

Ich werde das dann schon übersetzen, bzw. Obervet03 wird sein Google-Translator anschmeißen um mitzubekommen, was wir hier so erzählen.

Obervet03
if you don't understand something, than ask.
Antworten

Zurück zu „CAR - Complete Annotated Rules“